I’ve been getting a few questions and comments lately that made me want to write this post on what is ok and what is not ok when you are contacting me.
First off, I don’t bite and and I’m pretty hard to offend but I do maintain a block list of contact details of people I won’t respond to. So here is a quick summary:
Things that are completely OK
- Starting off by saying “I’m nervous”, or “I haven’t done this before”, being nervous and aware of it is a good thing and we all have to start somewhere
- “Could you help me with a smoking fetish”, “I don’t want sex, just companionship”, “I want you to take the lead”, “I want you to do xxx” or “can I do yyy?” Honest questions are always ok and if xxx and yyy aren’t listed on my website then feel free to check and if they are listed but you want clarification then that’s fine too.
- Interactions to develop a rapport before a planned booking or for you to decide if I am to your taste.
Things that I may find annoying (if I am busy, tired or in a chocolate deficient state then I may not answer or give others preference)
- Text messages that require me to ask more questions than what I answer. For example “I’d like to see you”, “ru free”. When (day and time), where (incall or outcall), what (type of experience, preferences, massage or full service) are all things that I need to know before this conversation continues.
- Text messages and voicemails at ridiculous hours. I don’t take same day booking requests after 6pm and I need at least 2 hours notice, schedule dependent, for a same day booking. And I am a living human being who requires sleep so no I am not on call at 3am, I feel I am being very flexible in offering availability 12 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Saying “I saw your website, what are your… services/rates/hours/can I have a picture/where are you based”. This information is easily available on the very website you are claiming to have gotten my contact details from. Do your research, this will ensure you find the experience that you are looking for.
- Not confirming a planned booking. Once we have agreed on a booking I will give you a confirmation process to follow, this process is part of my screening and discretion protocol and is not negotiable. (Some of my regulars will not be required to confirm).
Things that are not ok and will mean I will block you
- Repeatedly doing any of the things that annoy me or any other behaviour that I have asked to cease.
- Using emails, phone calls or text messages to get off. By this I mean you are going beyond asking honest questions or establishing a connection. This is things like “tell me how you will do xxx and then what will you do etc etc”. This is what I mean by not providing a free phone sex line, this has gone beyond enquiry and is into the enacting of what we would be doing in a booking as a means of gratification.
- Not turning up to a confirmed booking. This is an instant block, always, without exceptions.
- Making rude, derogatory or misogynistic comments. And while it is a rarity I will point out that intimidating or threatening a sex worker is an offence under Section 7 of the Sex Industry Offences Act 2005.
Hope this helps xx